- One week stay in a Golf Hotel suite during
his season for 25 years. Lease period or usage of the Golf Hotel suite
(s) will commence upon unit availability or turn-over, projected to be
within two (2) years from the date of finalization of the Lease
- Lessee may assign one (1) week stay in the
Golf Hotel to any person(s) of his choice, whether family, friend,
guest, or associate.
- Lessee may sub-lease his one(1) week stay in
the Golf Hotel, getting revenue on his sub-leased weeks.
- The one (1) week stay may be divided into a
4-day and 3-day accommodations anytime within his chosen season.
- Lessee may choose the specific week within
his chosen season for his one (1) week stay… provided he gives a 90-day
notice to the hotel operator.
- Hotel operator will assign the location of
the suite to lessee upon confirmation of his accommodation.
- The Golf Hotel suite may accommodate a
maximum of four (4) persons.
- Lessee benefits may be transferred to his
- No holding period… Lessee may further assign
his lease rights at any time he wishes to.
- No maintenance fee.
- The one (1) week accommodation will not be
- At the start of the lease period, lessee, as
a Golf Hotel guest, may be given the chance to access the golf course…
However, he will be required to pay guest green fees apart from cart
rent and caddie fees every time he is given the opportunity to play
- Lessee may exchange his unused week with